tsMuxeR - Transport Stream Muxer Latest version 184.108.40.206
I'm not sure if we need this anymore. All the muxing can now be done with MKVToolNix, and there is a variety of applicatons that can handle any conversion.
Network Optix tsMuxeR is a powerful video tool for muxing/demuxing TS/M2TS/Blu-Ray/AVHCD streams.
Supported video codecs:
- AVC (H.264)
Supported audio codecs:
- AC3/E-AC3(DD+)/Dolby True HD
Supported subtitle types:
- M2TS Presentation graphic stream
- SRT text subtitles
- 3D Blu-ray support
- Automatic or manual fps adjustment
- Level changing as well as SEI, SPS/PPS elements and NAL unit delimiter cycle insertion for H.264
- Audio track and subtitle time shifting
- Ability to extract DTS core from DTS-HD
- Ability to extract AC3 core from True-HD
- Ability to join files
- Ability to adjust fps for subtitles
- Ability to convert LPCM streams into WAVE and vice versa
- Track language information injection into blu-ray structure and TS header
- Ability to cut source files
- Ability to split output file
- Ability to detect audio delay for TS/M2TS/MPG/VOB/EVO sources
- Ability to remove pulldown info from stream
- Ability to open Blu-ray playlist (MPLS) files
- Ability to convert SRT subtitles to PGS
- Tags for SRT subtitles support - tags for changing font, colour, size, etc.
- GUI and CLI versions.
Arch > Manjaro > etc.:
pamac build tsmuxer
Ubuntu > etc.:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:robert-tari/main sudo apt update sudo apt install tsmuxer
The GUI version can be started normally as any other software under your Linux desktop environment. For help on syntax and parameters of the CLI version type: